Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thursday

I know I've been bad lately. Sporadic. They've been making me work. Anyway, on to it.

The Art of Chess. Crazy chess sets.

What if everybody in Canada flushed at once? Awesome graph of water consumption from the US v Canada hockey game which, by some accounts, was watched by 80% of Canadians.

The world's most beautiful college campuses.

Somehow it doesn't bother me when my industry is criticized by these people. I guess they are not content with having destroyed the auto industry, California, and public education in the United States.

National memory championship
. "Mostly won by Britons, last year's world championship was clinched by Briton Ben Pridmore, who memorized a randomly shuffled deck of 52 cards in 24 seconds."

6 of the 10 richest counties in the country are in the D.C. area. Gee, I wonder why.

A debate between Van Jones and Andrew Morriss on green jobs over at The Economist.

8 Unconventional Ways to be Buried.

This is old, but I still love it. Absurd escapes from the old G.I. Joe cartoon.

No comments: