Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thursday

That doesn't exactly inspire confidence. No case citations in Florida health care lawsuit.

Picture of Russian Blackjack Bombers Over Scotland.

Take the DSM-V Disorder Quiz.

The Great Baseball Card Bubble
. I was a huge baseball card collector. I went to the shows, built sets, order rookie cards in packs of 100. I LOVED baseball. Growing up in Wisconsin, my brothers would challenge me to games in the dead of winter and it was on....in three feet of snow. My first job was as a paperboy and it was, by far, the best job I ever had. I made like $800 a month as an 8th grader and I think I spent about 90% of it on baseball cards.

Texas first out of the recession. I'm sure it's just an accident.

I don't know if this is serious, but it made me laugh out loud. Is the new tanning tax racist?

Hmmm....More Foreclosures, Please.

1 comment:

Tamerlane said...

I'm told the lack of citations doesn't really mean anything. So, I'm dumb.