Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sat Afternoon Links

Posting has been light. Combination of me fending for myself while Leigh is in Santa Fe, the NFL draft, being very busy at work, and a touch of laziness. On to it.

Meet the Bhuttos, Pakistan's political dynasty family.

Sen. Carl Levin releases Goldman Sachs emails that reveal that Goldman Sachs was involved in the financial system. Way to go Carl.

Barry Ritholtz thinks the case against Goldman is solid and he has a list of ten things you should know about the case. Most of the list is pretty dumb, especially if you have been following the case, but he does nail one that I keep coming back to as well, the guy prosecuting the case, Robert Khuzami, is considered, as best as I can tell, a fricking ninja by just about everyone.

The World's Most Recession Proof Sport
.

Nudge fail.

Awsome motivational Christian rapper.

Did I say awesome? Because I meant awful.

GM pays back its government loan....except...not even close.

No comments: