Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wed Night Links

What's the point of winning the national championship?

Ezra Klein says the new federal health care bill will not cause employers to drop coverage. I respectfully disagree. Dropping coverage when you would be leaving your employees bare is one question, but if you can raise their pay and take health care off your books (which you can) then this will become a no brainer.

White House authorizes killing of American citizen who assisted Fort Hood shooter. Many mixed feelings. Need to read more.

Africa's Forever Wars (Foreign Policy).

WSJ article on adults with ADHD. I'll post more on this one later as I'm ADD. This is intensely personal for me, but I think I can be pretty open about it. Elements of it suck, but elements of it kind of seem like an advantage. As they say, knowing is half the battle.

No comments: